A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
|Company Name||tna Solutions Pty Ltd, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting /Finance) | CPA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
How would you like to work with an Australian Founded, Multiple award -winning International Organization with offices around the world? With the Head office in Sydney, Australia, tna are an innovative and successful integrated packaging & processing solutions company with over 14,000 system installed across 120+ countries.
About the Role
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant who will be responsible for assisting the Branch Accountant in the management of daily financial operations including reconciliations, invoicing, journal entries, Intercompany accounting, taxation and other ad-hoc duties.
This position will be based in Dubai, in our DAFZA office and will report directly to the Branch Accountant.
Your core responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding company personnel and financial information
- Assist the Finance team in Daily and Month End Procedures
- Ensures the correct and effective maintenance of tna’s financial accounting, general ledger and banking system
- Liaises regularly with bankers, debtors and creditors
- Maintain vendor and customer relations with internal and external customers
- Prepares regular financial and statistical reports for TNA Philippines and TNA Japan as required by government bodies including month end report and current financial positioning and statements
- Prepares management reporting pack for TNA Philippines and TNA Japan Ltd by D+5 for review with regional FC and ensure that the reports are prepared in time with accurate information
- Assists with monthly G/L Reconciliations, Bank Reconciliations, P&L and Balance Sheet Reconciliations, including intercompany reconciliation
- Manages journal entry preparation of company accounts (maintaining and posting to general ledger accounts) and assists the Accountant with month end close.
- Sorts and matches invoices to purchase orders / delivery dockets, resolving any discrepancies promptly
- Receives, verifies, allocates and records vendor invoices in Dynamics AX, and files documents locally; maintains and updates vendor files
- Reconciles vendor accounts and prepares payment requests for review
- Inter-company processing and coding of invoices into the general ledger
- Controls and reconciles petty cash for the office
- Manages Cash Advance and Expense Reports including reconciling, organizing approval and payments, and record within tna’s accounting system (Dynamics AX)
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Assists the Accountant with the Year-End Audit
- Ad hoc duties as required and assisting the Finance Team on their requests (including leave cover)
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Qualifications & Knowledge
- Degree Qualified Accountant and studying towards professional qualifications like CPA or CA preferred
- Sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting theories, principles, methods and practices
- Able to analyze and communicate qualitative and quantitative data
- Maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work
- 3 years’ experience in similar role
- Must have experience of accounting principles, reconciliations.
· Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (speaking, listening & written)
- Able to problem solve & make decisions in line with organizational philosophies and practices
- Able to execute and meet deadlines, ensuring & emphasizing attention to detail
- Able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Able to deliver information using different methods and ensuring that messages have been received and understood
- Able to collect and organize accounting data, interpret its significance and prepare accurate financial reports
- Ability to interpret complex issues into simple language that all employees can understand
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and spreadsheets
- English language proficiency, written and verbal. Arabic will be an advantage.
- Maintaining confidentiality at ALL times
- Ability to develop, build and maintain strong interpersonal relationship with management, staff and external stakeholders
- Identification with tna values including being a team player, passionate, professional, committed, honest and treat people with dignity and respect
- Self motivated, reliant and forthcoming
To be considered for this role:
You must include a resume highlighting the required skills/experience, as well as your achievements in the above core responsibilities.
If you are interested in working with a highly talented team with a family culture built on innovation, then please email the above details before 8th October 2021.