A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Masters | Bachelors | Diploma (HR/Business Administration) | CIPD | SPHR | CPLP|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are currently looking for Senior HR Business Partner, Learning and Organisational Development to join our team:
Position Overview :
To develop and implement a corporate strategy for learning, career and organisational development. The post holder will work closely with organisational leaders, education establishments and other key stakeholders to ensure the effective development and delivery of clinical training and education, learning and development initiatives including leadership and talent management, customer service as well as organisational development activities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops a strategic plan for learning and organisational development initiatives.
- Undertakes a facility wide analysis of learning and development needs
- Providing career development guidance to facility employees
- Identifies opportunities that enables employees put their talents to good use in a job position and helps them in their journey for career development.
- Planning and supervising the day to day activities of the Department; streamlining processes wherever possible
- Evaluating workload, conducting performance evaluation and initiating necessary disciplinary actions
- Providing on the job training and orienting the team during course of work
- Understanding the training requirements of the team and communicating the same for the benefit of the training department
- Delivering learning programmers within the Department to enhance employee capability
- Ensures robust procedures are in place to support annual performance appraisal process across the organization.
- Ensures a process in is in place to monitor the quality of the appraisal and performance development plans for all employees.
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources/Business Administration or a relevant field OR Diploma in relevant field with 3 years of additional experience.
Desired: Master’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources/Business Administration or a relevant field
Required: Recognized Human Resources certifications such as Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) etc
8-10 years of relevant experience of which minimum 5 years progressive leadership responsibility in a large organization.
Experience in a large healthcare facility
Please you should mentioned the position title in the email subject.