A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|Biologique Recherche Ambassade, Dubai
|High School Diploma
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|2,500 AED – 3,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented team player who will be the first point of contact for visitors at the office, greeting them in a polite and well-spoken manner. You will also be assigned duties as required (i.e. organization of inbound and outbound mail, administrative work, and general clerical support). As a Spa Receptionist, you are responsible for greeting and assisting clients to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Schedule services for clients using spa/salon reservations software system.
- Act as first point of contact for visitors. Cover the reception desk and acknowledge clients / members entering or leaving the spa at all times.
- Establish and maintain the feeling of the “SPA” culture by ensuring polite, courteous and consistent service, smart appearance and positive attitude to all clients, members and colleagues.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding products and treatments.
- Update the reservations/cancellations list throughout the day, inform providers of last minute changes, and resolve scheduling issues as needed.
- Process guest payments for spa/salon services and obtain payment authorization as needed.
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure issues or compliments are escalated to enable long-term improvements in products and services
- Adhere to cash handling procedures.
- Balance, scan, and drop receipts with Accounting.
- Ensure the opening and closing the system cash transaction is completed at the start and end of each shift.
- Report accidents, maintenance issues, or other incidents
Qualifications and skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to promote and sell spa/salon services.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.