A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Tax and Accounting”.
||Creative Zone, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Finance Management) | ACCA | CIMA| ACA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Creative Zone Group is expanding and has an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic Head of Tax & Accounting for Sales & Strategy to join us and make a real impact developing and executing the overall business development and marketing strategy and for ensuring optimal operational efficiency and service delivery of the entity.
The Head of of Tax & Accounting for Sales & Strategy will be responsible for building and executing the strategy to position the entity competitively in the market, significantly growing brand awareness and customer loyalty, increasing market penetration and creating opportunities to tap into new customer segments within the UAE and beyond.
To join our team, you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance Management or relevant field.
- ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA Qualified Accountant or equivalent.
- Demonstrable sales & marketing experience.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- 5+ years working in an accountancy / tax and accounting firm.
- Expert knowledge of UAE VAT.
- Detail-oriented with excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills.
- Currently based in UAE and available to join as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing the implementation of the entity strategy, products and services, ensuring a platform is created for successful business growth in both the short and long term.
- Accountability for the entity P&L and ensuring achievement of entity budget in collaboration with the various departments.
- Actively working to develop a robust entity year-on-year strategy, which will enable annual step change growth.
- Reporting progress and achievements, P&L and budget performance to the Board on a regular basis.
- Delivering end to end customer attraction strategies to achieve targets.
- Ensuring delivery of marketing strategy to maximise profitable growth and ensuring that the plan is implemented on time to deliver positive ROI results.
- Engaging with end clients offering our products and services and managing a pipeline of sales.
- Identifying new business opportunities of mutual benefit to the entity and partners.
- Delivering customer servicing strategies to maximise customer engagement, experience, reputation and retention.
- Ensuring a professional, well-motivated team is built, developed and that skills and potential are maximised.
- Proactively Identifying new business partners and actively facilitating contractual arrangements, on appropriate commercial terms, between any new partner.
- Ensuring ongoing operational efficiency to maximise customer experience and business growth.
- Working with the Group Head of Legal and Group Compliance Manager ensuring full business policy and legal compliance.
- Working with Finance Department to direct and manage the budget, forecasting and financial planning processes for the entity, ensuring that strategic, accurate plans are put in place to maximise investment and ensure optimal short and long-term financial return.
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans, to offering value added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.