A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Software Engineer”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
As a Senior Software Engineer II, you will work on our next generation ordering platform to create a smooth and easy ordering experience for our customers.
If you’re a creative problem solver who is hungry for a new adventure, an international workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Dubai!
- Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency and efficiency of Talabat’s services
- Inspire other talented engineers in an agile development environment to innovate, implement, and deploy complex software solutions in a commercial, mission-critical environment for millions of customers.
- Work with multiple teams to design flexible and extensible architectures for new features, components and services.
- Coach junior engineers through code reviews, pair programming, and tech talk sessions.
- Partner with product and other stakeholders, to drive successful solutions.
The Following Experience Is Relevant To Us
- 8+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Solid experience building large-scale applications in C#, .NET/.NET Core/ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in one of the technologies e.g. mobile development, web and DevOps.
- Experience working within Agile practices and knowledge of Agile values & principles.
- Proven experience with unit-testing, TDD. BDD/ATDD.
- Experience with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure).
- Exceptional understanding and experience of building applications in distributed systems architecture (Microservices, Event-Driven and RESTful Services).
- Experience working with Relational database and NoSQL (e.g. SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis).
- Experience with CI/CD tools and techniques.
Working within Talabat means access to world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Dynamic & innovative environment
- Building the fastest growing, largest and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities
- Developer Exchange Programs with other DH entities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- Fresh fruit, cereal, beverages, tea and coffee
- Comprehensive healthcare as well as subsidized gym membership and parking
- Relocation package
- Competitive salary