A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|Company Name||TWMA, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent)|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
· Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
· Manage activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing, or receiving.
· Confer with department managers to forecast demand and create supply chain plans that ensure the availability of materials or products.
· Attend project and Management meetings as required.
· Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
· Review all contractual agreements for all sub-contractors & vendors.
· Meet with suppliers to discuss performance metrics, provide performance feedback, or discuss production forecasts or changes.
· Participate in Vendor Audits & evaluations.
Stores & Inventory Management:
· Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
· Annual/Cycle stock checks including spot stock checks.
· Define performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
· Confer with Operations Coordinators & Engineering Supervisor to ensure the requirements or future Company projects are managed.
· Evaluate and select information or other technology solutions to improve tracking and reporting of materials or products distribution, storage, or inventory.
· Evaluate and select freight forwarders and courier companies for the movement of shipments. Monitor their performance levels and actively seek new service suppliers to improve efficiencies and reduce costs. Maintain information on export tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
· Ensure to track, measure, report, and evaluate freight forwarder & logistics provider performance
· Ensure that documentation meets customs/client requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with overseas countries’ regulations.
· Maintain, update and implement documented controls and risk management procedures in order to minimize non-compliance.
· Ensure packing specifications and compliance with API Q2 requirements
· Liaison with various government and non-government departments such as: ADNOC Logistics, VAT, Import tariffs, Department for Transport, Shipping Companies, Insurance Brokers etc.
Management of Personnel:
· Provide support and regularly communicate with team members to ensure highest level of operations are achieved and expectations are understood.
· Drive the annual performance appraisal review cycle for all team members.
· Determine manning levels in order to meet the needs of the business.
· Plan training to enable effective performance and ensure personnel development is enhanced to meet the demands of the business.
HSEQ & Compliance:
· Ensure site personnel follow TWMA, HSEQ Procedures.
· Attend safety meetings with HSEQ Personnel.
· Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
· Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
· Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to minimize consumption of new materials, minimize waste, or to convert wastes to by-products.
Qualification(s) & Training (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or Mechanical engineering or equivalent Qualification in supply chain management. (E)
· A minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role in the UAE & Oil & Gas sector. (E)
· Awards/Certificates in a relevant discipline (P)
· IMDG – Dangerous Goods by Sea (P)
Experience(s) (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Managing a store that is involved in shipping materials (E)
· Proven track record at management level of delivering results within an organization (E)
· People Management (E)
· Packing and shipping of goods internationally (E)
· Work within the oil and gas or energy industries (P)
· Working with the staff at all levels (P)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies (E – Essential / P – Preferred):
· Highly organized with the ability to organize own workload and ability to meet deadlines (E)
· Dynamic and effective team leader (E)
· Good administrative skills (E)
· Proficient use in IT, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (E)
· Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the company (E)
· Ability to work creatively and apply defined systems of work (E)
· Excellent people management skills and an inspirational team leader and effective team player (E)
· Experience of working with Navision or other inventory packages (P)
· Experience of working with C-Sam or other industry logistics packages (P)
Based in Abu Dhabi.