A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Civil Engineer”.
||PensPen, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree| Masters Degree (Relevant Discipline)|
|Experience||6 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Penspen is a leading energy services company. As a dedicated and insightful team, we design, maintain and optimise energy infrastructure, improving energy access for our local communities. With over 65 years’ experience, Penspen is a global organisation with headquarters in London and regional head offices in Houston, Mexico, Bristol, Abu Dhabi and Bangkok. Having worked in over 100 countries, we deliver first class engineering skills and expertise on every project.
We are currently looking for a Civil Engineer to be part of our engineering team:
Main Purpose of Role:
Core Engineering Role to produce the volume of engineering activities on projects and within the business as required.
Technical Knowledge and Skills (Discipline Specific):
- Knowledge of basic engineering processes
- Familiarity with international codes, standards and engineering practices
- Must be familiar with all aspects of design from concept to detailed design
- Technical analysis of engineering problems
- Must possess a strong technical background in the design of petroleum refineries, process plants, onshore and offshore pipelines and crude oil tank farms.
- Must have experience in the preparation of scope of works, civil design basis, civil specifications, architectural plans, sections, elevations and drawings.
- Must be able to generate detailed calculations and drawings for all civil and RC / steel structures.
- Ability to review vendor documentation, civil specifications, geotechnical and topographical reports.
- Must have a ability to prepare engineering deliverables as per company technical competency standards
Knowledge / Experience (Skills):
- 6 -10 years of Oil & Gas Design Experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university . Master’s degree in relevant discipline will be an added advantage