A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
||Khidmah, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Any Field)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Receptionists are responsible for greeting visitors and delivering exceptional customer service assistance. This entails answering calls and fielding them accordingly, addressing visitor questions and needs, and providing an overall welcoming environment. This oftentimes includes performing ad hoc administrative duties as needed.
- Bachelor degree in any industry
- 2-3 year of experience in the customer service industry
Roles , Responsibilities, Duties
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Support Staff by coordinating their need, such as supplying office with the materials that needed. Handle office inquires, stationery, pantry and cleaning materials supply on regular basis.
- Preparing reports and managing it to be up to date.
- Transfer all requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource