A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
|Company Name||Al Maha Group, Abu Dhabi|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Good Administration skills.
- Expert knowledge in MS office suite.
- Ability handle work pressure and hardworking.
- Prefer applicants who are inside UAE to join immediately.
- knowledge of UAE Labor Law.
- 3+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic will be advantage.