A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Internal Audit”.
||Al Ansari Exchange, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | ACCA |CISA|CPA|CFE|CIA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Are you a highly motivated Internal Audit professional who is ready to join the dynamic Internal Audit team at Al Ansari Exchange and support the team in identifying areas of risk, review control effectiveness and apply international audit standards in executing audits across our various business units?
Designation – Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Requirements and Qualifications
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
2. Additional certifications such as ACCA, CIA, CISA, CPA, CFE is preferred
3. Minimum of eight years experience in internal audit, compliance, fraud & risk management: experience from the Big 4 is an advantage
4. Strong knowledge of UAE Central Bank regulatory requirements especially exchange house-relevant regulations
5. Extensive experience in data analysis is a requirement
If you meet the criteria specified or know someone who fits the specifications, please send the CV to the given email address and
indicate the job title you wish to apply for on the subject of your email.