A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|G4S, Abu Dhabi
|Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,000 AED – 5,000 AED – (Plus commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
We are currently looking for an experienced Sales & Business Development Executive based in Abu Dhabi. Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for generating sales from a portfolio of small to big business accounts in accordance with agreed quarterly targets to maximize company profitability.
- Generating inquiries and new business for the Manned Security Service (MSS) and Facilities Management Division.
- Prepare technical/commercial proposals based on clients’ requirements.
- Follow up on submitted quotations to obtain contracts & to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain all records on CRM as per Company and Commercial Department policy.
- Coordinate site surveys along with the operations department. The recommendation of the operations department to be included in proposals submitted to clients.
- Meet clients regularly in order to understand the level of customer satisfaction with service delivered. Highlight noteworthy meeting minutes to key stakeholders internally.
- Client relationship management including contract renewals and organic account growth.
- Carry out checks of security personnel when visiting clients and inform operations department of guard’s performance, turnout, etc. Assist personnel in case of any problems they are facing by informing the operations department of the same.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree / Diploma in any field from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales, the last 2 years from security services, facilities management, and/or manpower outsourcing industry
- Proven successful sales track record
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Must have a valid UAE driving license.