A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Civil Engineer”.
|Taslleeh Facilities Management, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Civil Engineering)
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
– Report to the Project Manager.
– Manage communication between all parties involved in development, where appropriate.
– Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of any subcontractors.
– Work within multi-national teams.
– Ensure site complies within guidelines of health and safety and security.
– Liaise with main and sub-contractors to ensure smooth completion of tasks and adherence to site regulations.
– Quality Control of work done at site.
– Act as the main technical advisor on site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
– At least 5 years UAE experience in interior fit out
– Proven experience on retail projects of various scales in the UAE
– Located in the UAE currently
– Immediate candidates preferred but not essential
should have experience with AutoCAD and be able to utilize strong design skills in order to create visual aids. By utilizing strong organizational and communication skills, this candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.