A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Technician”.
|IAP Worldwide Services
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- The BEAR/Harvest Falcon logistics technician shall be a USN and have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- The BEAR)/Harvest Falcon logistics technician is responsible for meeting work requirements, Safety, quality tasks associated with Task Order
- Track accountable tools and shop equipment for the Civil Engineer (CE) shops (list maintained on an ECES R-14 accountability report) and the non-equipment consumable listed items (informally referred to as the R-15 accountability report) which includes the ADR consumable items. The inventory efforts will assist Civil Engineer (CE) shops by ensuring accountable items are available when needed.
- Experienced with automated inventory equipment (barcode scanner, laptop computer, software, and tags).
- Experienced with operating/using the following tracking equipment: WASP DR4 Mobile Computer, WASP WPL308 TT Label Printer and Laptop.
- Develop and update inventories of Harvest Falcon equipment, deployed Mission Ready Spares Packages (MRSP), and non-equipment consumable listed items
- Conduct monthly inventory of Harvest Falcon equipment, MRSP kits physically present on-site and non-equipment consumable listed items physically present on-site
- Update inventories of all deployed expeditionary assets monthly
- Annotate all shipments, receipts, and transfers to DLA Disposition Services on the current month’s inventory
- Research and document missing items
- Coordinate receipt and pickup of inbound Harvest Falcon equipment and non-equipment consumable items
- Assist civil engineer (CE) shops by ensuring accountable items are available when needed
- Provide guidance/assistance to CE shops on the proper use of Harvest Falcon equipment
- Ensure proper procedures are used to replace Harvest Falcon equipment/assets/consumables
- Maintain and operate the Harvest Falcon equipment yard
- Submit redistribution (RDO) requests to USAFCENT/A4/A7 for serviceable and unserviceable excess equipment and non-equipment items and comply with disposition instructions
- Monitor and review the bi-weekly deployed equipment report, report serviceable/unserviceable excess for disposition instructions
- Initiate transfer of accountability requests to transfer items
- Accountability reports and provides monthly inventory reports.