A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Morals General Contracting LLC, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Overall, in charge of the bookkeeping process, assigning Accounting Entries to Financial Transactions, entering/recording all transactions to QuickBooks.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in Annual Financial Statement Report. Assisting the Finance Manager in Quarterly VAT Preparation.
- Assisting the Finance Manager in Annual Audit.
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Report.
- In-charge of Petty Cash Disbursement/Replenishment.
- Assisting the Payroll Accountant in Monthly Payroll.
- Updating the Accounts Payable and Receivable for the monthly report to the Finance Manager.
- In charge of online payments for various expenses of the company.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Can you join immediately?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)