A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||AM Jain Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Looking out for candidates for Dubai location (Fresh Chartered Accountants and Semi-Qualified/Accountant).
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Honor’s degree preferred.
- Completion of Articles.
- 1 – 2 years post-article experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Qualified Candidates may not possess post qualification experience
Semi Qualified/ Accountant Candidates must possess 1-2 years of experience
Background: Accounting, Audit, and Indirect Taxes