A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Specialist”.
|Company Name||IHS Towers Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree ( Information Technology )|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
Founded in 2001 by the trio of Sam Darwish, William Saad, and Mohamad Darwish, along with a strong team of telecoms sector engineers, IHS Towers is one of the largest independent owners, operators, and developers of shared telecommunications infrastructure in the world by tower count, with more than 29,514 towers across nine markets. IHS continues to grow and develop its existing positions and offerings in Brazil, Cameroon, Colombia, Côte d’Ivoire, Kuwait, Nigeria, Peru, Rwanda, and Zambia.
Our IT team is growing, and we are searching for a new IT Support Specialist in Dubai. In this role, you will provide IT technical support assistance to end-users for all hardware-related incidents and requests that include computing systems, printers, and print services, mobile devices, and other equipment. You will also provide IT network and infrastructure services that business users depend on. More specifically:
- Prompt resolution of all computer hardware and software-related complaints/incidents.
- Prompt fulfillment of service requests to ensure the user returns to work satisfactorily.
- Follow established policies, processes, and procedures in the fulfillment of requests and resolution of incidents.
- Deploy LAN/WLAN and internet-related equipment for operational use in the region.
- Configure, update, and back up all LAN/WAN/SAN and internet equipment.
- Complete Service Requests and resolving Incidents received from Service Desk as per operational guidelines.
- Physical installation of all IT equipment in data centers and technical rooms.
- Assist in maintaining the data center infrastructure and environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 4 years experience (flexible for the right candidate) in IT user support or helpdesk environment
- Certifications in any of the following: ITIL Foundation, CompTIA (A+), and/or Microsoft MCSA
- Certification in CCNA (desired but not required)
IHS is committed to improving the quality and availability of telecommunications infrastructure, the lifeline for an increasingly connected world. We are dedicated to helping create a sustainable future for the communities in which we operate, and our sustainability strategy is structured around four pillars: ethics and governance, environment and climate change, education and economic growth, and our people and communities. As part of our IT and Networks team, you will help drive this vision forward while establishing a fulfilling IT career.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
- Information Technology