A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Property Administrator”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Savills Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Manage and direct administrative support services for the efficient and effective operation of the Property Management department
- Liaison with Abu Dhabi Municipality to register all the tenancy contracts with the Tawtheeq system
- Assist the tenants in registering their utilities (water and electricity) with ADDC (Abu Dhabi Distribution Company)
- Coordinate with the local authorities for anything related to the buildings that we manage
- Ensure that a high level of professional relationship is maintained at all times in any communication with the clients on matters relating to their respective properties
- Maintaining an accurate filing system so as to incorporate tenant information, building/equipment maintenance, occupancy data, and accounting records
- Preparation of Tenancy agreements for new leases and renewal of expired leases
- Following up on lease renewals, return cheques
- Ensuring, as far as possible, that tenants’ complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily
- Prepare monthly management reports for the designated properties
- Drafting tenancy contracts, send monthly renewal letters, collecting rental cheques, etc.
- Obtaining quotes from maintenance contractors as well as liaising daily with maintenance companies, suppliers, etc. Issuing instructions of works to be carried out to maintenance contractors and ensuring the same is carried out within the specified timeframe and budget, after obtaining approvals wherever applicable
- Issuing monthly invoices to owners for management fee claims
- Prepare handover/takeover documentation for new tenants/vacating tenants, including site inspection, inventory, condition of the property
- Inputting data on the TRAMPS system
Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Based in Abu Dhabi or willing to relocate immediately
- Previous experience as a Property Administrator is a must
- Highly organized and methodical
- Excellent at multi-tasking
- A keen eye for detail
- Confident, outgoing with excellent communication skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Bilingual preferred
- Substantial evidence of database input/management
- Experience in working with a client and customer-facing role
- Professional office experience
- Good interpersonal skills – a team approach
- Proactive and Creative
- An understanding of budgeting, planning, advertising, promotion, community relations, public relations, and sponsorship would be advantageous.
- Other requirements include Microsoft Office skills (namely in MS Excel & MS PowerPoint) for document production.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage working under pressure.
- Fast learner, and able to take responsibility and take actions when and where needed.