A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Admin Assistant”. The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and cost estimation.
|Company Name||Jalila Chocolates|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
• Administrative and Bookkeeping assistant with high experience in a wide variety of office work. Reliable and methodical with exceptional ability to manage both staff and office issues by exercising tact and good sense.
• Self-starter who is looking for skills and experience growth to develop as a seasoned business professional
• Book deposits and cash receipts and applying to receivables
• Manage the sales process from quoting to invoicing and collections
• Manage payment process from vouchering to check to print
• Maintain CRM records and sales opportunities
• Highly skilled in greeting visitors, determining the nature of business, and directing concerned parties.
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to visitors.
• In-depth knowledge of typing correspondences, reports, and other documents
• Organized and able to schedule appointments and meetings
• Well-versed in taking and compiling minutes of meetings
• Ability to make and maintain records and files
• Quick at compiling and typing statistical reports and charts
• Adept at arranging travel schedules and reservations
• (Required) Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
• (Preferred) Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Accounting, Business, Economics or another similar quantitative field
• (Required) 4+ years’ work experience in administrative, bookkeeping, or any other acceptable collection of tasks
• (Required) Computer Skills – Highly proficient in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
• (Preferred) Experience with Tally ERP Accounting Software Module and/or any known CRM product
• Communication: Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients, and other external contacts, in English
• Proven ability to multi-task and work under time and resource pressures
• (Required) Reasonable knowledge of invoice preparation and basic knowledge of accounting and invoices follow-up.