A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage all accounting transactions.
– Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
– Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
– Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
– Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
– Comply with financial policies and regulation – IFRS/IAS/GAAP
– Assist in Internal/External audits.
– Work in different accounting software such as Xero, Quickbooks, Tally, Zoho