IT Project Manager
A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “IT Project Manager”.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology
- have certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) or CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) certifications
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems, network administration and service desk administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur during project completion
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
- have experience in computer development work with a project-based focus and experience working with IT teams
About the job
Other Responsibilities Will Include
Our client a well-known government institution in Dubai is looking to hire an IT Project Manager for a fixed term contract of 1 year. In this role, you will oversee all aspects of the projects in the company’s IT department, which includes managing a team of employees, to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets.
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Coordinating project team members and developing schedules and individual responsibilities
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for projects
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
Salary Range: (9,000 AED – 12,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office at +9712 622 55 03 or drop us a message on our website – www.blackpearlconsult.com.
How to Apply?