A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced “Warehouse Assistant.”
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (receive, unload, label, tally, store)
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery according to schedule (pick, pack, wrap, label, load)
- Perform inventory controls, rearrange products, and keep quality standards high for customer deliveries.
- Creating labels using keen attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Report any discrepancies & damages in receipt and delivery.
- Communicate & Collaborating with coworkers and Supervisors
- Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and managing
- Keep a clean and safe working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and optimize space utilization
- Follow IM quality service standards and comply with requirement, rules and regulations
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Proven working experience as a Warehouse Worker in a team
- Proficiency in WMS software, handling PDA and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Forklift license is added value
- High school degree
- Familiarity with Radio Frequency (RF) equipment is preferred
Salary Range: (12,000 AED – 15,000 AED)
Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply?
Apply Now : [email protected]