A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own the AP/Payroll processes across the company.
- Analyze, reconcile and record monthly general ledger activity for various P&L and Balance Sheet accounts.
- Assist in monthly and year-end close processes; prepare monthly P&L for review.
- Assist in the monthly compilation of internal financial statements for management.
- Perform monthly account analysis, including accruals and prepaid and variance explanations.
- Assist in year-end closing and audits.
- Assist with financial audits and tax audits on an annual basis.
- Perform bank reconciliations, related entries, and report monthly cash balances.
- Report cash balances and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and take on a large volume of work in a high-growth environment.
- Able to adapt to change and learn quickly, work independently and cross-functionally, and prioritize work to achieve objectives and timelines.
- Well-organized with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proactive in finding discrepancies and their resolution.
- Strong communicator, with both written and verbal.