A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager Supply Chain”.
|Company Name||Enhance UAE|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To prepare orders working based on expected sales/forecast.
- Ensure alignment with TM / BP on demand and supply. Challenge the team on reasonability were required before reaching a consensus.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of item master sheet. Create item codes as and when required.
- Work on oracle to ensure timely deactivation of obsolete SKUs. Ensure all attributes are up to date on the system.
- Continuously manage minimum stock holding per SKU and forecast for allotted agencies.
- Maintain as per targeted norms for all agencies the inventory days, freshness index, tail SKU’s and near expiries.
- Establish & communicate inventory plans with all stakeholders. Drive the monthly Demand Planning and KPI meetings.
- Identify potential inventory liabilities/issues and take appropriate actions to mitigate the impact.
- Ensure following all steps from PO placement to shipment delivery. Timely place PO’s and ensures order dates are followed.
- Follow-up with suppliers and ensure shipment(s) are received as per the required date.
- Track and communicate all concerning claims.
- Accurately and timely upgration of SCM activities in ERP system.
- Prepare, validate & correct costing sheet.
- Efficiently maintain stock transfer/holds/reservations.
- Timely execution and submission of stock and sales, inventory days report.
- Develop and implement robust metrics and reporting on KPIs.
- Monthly submission of Stock Position Vs. Budget / Plan.
- Preferred Post Graduate in SCM/ Graduate in Supply Chain.
- At least 3 to 5 years of FMCG experience in UAE or GCC countries.
- Oracle experience desirable.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.