A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Oracle ERP Functional Consultant”.
|Company Name||AW Rostamani Group|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||13,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Meet with business users in workshops to explain the features of the modules being implemented, do live demos, and capture business requirements into Functional Requirement Document.
- Recommends new or different solutions which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals
- Map the requirements with the existing features in Oracle ERP system, and do the Mapping Document and the Gap/Fit Analysis document in order to show the features that are existing and the features that need to be customized
- Present the documents to the Business Users and get approval before starting the implementation
- Write the required Functional Documents that can be used by the Technical Consultants who will be working on the Technical Customizations
- Work on implementing the requirements on the deployed solution, do the necessary configurations, data uploads, testing, and all necessary actions to enable the system and train the users to go live
- Prepare Functional Proposal documents and Workload Estimation and Costing in order to be able to submit estimation to business
- Should be proficient in Oracle ERP with modules of Financials, Supply Chain, Projects modules.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.