A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||INL KHAT AL IBTIKAR LLC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Managing the accounting and finance departments.
- Managing the monthly financial and Board reporting.
- Completion of the ASX statements and notes (if applicable).
- Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and annual reports.
- Measuring company performance against external and internal benchmarks.
- Managing annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law, finance, and tax regulations.
- Overseeing Treasury and Taxation functions.
- Managing external banking relationships.
- Maintenance and documentation of accounting procedures & policies.
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Solving technical accounting issues.
- Maintaining relationships with external auditors and banks.
- Oversee Financial Systems and external providers of systems management and system upgrades.
- Identifying areas to improve business efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Team Management including mentoring and staff development.
- Working closely with Executive Leadership team to deliver reports, analysis findings, potential risk areas, and forecast opportunities.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- High-level financial reporting and analysis.
- Regular budget consolidation.
- Cash flow management.
- Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business.
- Stakeholder management.
- Debt management and collection.
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements.
- Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations.
- Developing financial reviews and providing investment advice.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.