A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Executive”.
|Company Name||IHS Towers|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 9,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Support change, process standardization & continuous improvement mindset across IHS.
- Basic knowledge of R2R best practices & trends.
- Calculation and processing of journal entries/allocations.
- Processing and reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Processing period-end adjustments.
- Bank/cash reconciliations and payroll processing.
- Insurance claims and accounting.
- Perform FX revaluation and prepare a trial balance.
- Close General Ledger and preparation of General Ledger/Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Duties of an R2R Officer with solid knowledge of R2R best practices & trends.
- Oversee the daily activities of R2R Officers.
- Approval of system postings, journal entries, and allocations.
- Review and first-level approval of intercompany transactions and General Ledger reconciliations.
- Perform legal and management consolidation.
- Prepare consolidated reporting and business unit financial statements.
- Support performance management and reporting against record to report metrics.
- Support training and education on new policies, practices, and standards.
- Postgraduate experience.
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end R2R processes in scope.
- Recognized professional Accountancy qualification (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) or studying towards a professional accountancy qualification is ESSENTIAL.
- Demonstrate competencies in financial accounting, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Worked in a Shared Services type environment is nice to have.
- Working knowledge of applicable IFRS and IAS (IFRS 16 and IAS 16, 36, and 37).
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.