A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “QA/QC Inspector”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure all the instruments are calibrated in time and necessary documents are maintained.
- To ensure that all IMS updated current versions of documents are used in the respective Plants.
- To coordinate with Production staff regarding quality issues.
- To prepare QC reports during process execution.
- To ensure that all incoming items/materials/Raw Materials are Quality checked and approved as per standard requirements/ LPO.
- To coordinate with sales to get feedback from customers in case of any disputes.
- To issue the test certificate for finished goods as per customer requirement.
- To keep records of all the tests and Process related quality data and maintain it.
- To ensure non-conforming products are identified & segregated properly to avoid mix up and reaching customers.
- To cross-check the samples at random to build up confidence in quality deliverance.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.