A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Housekeeping Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Address Hotels|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag always as per company policy.
- To conduct the daily briefing for the team members in the selected areas.
- Attends daily briefing with Housekeeping Management team ensuring a complete understanding of tasks for self and team members.
- To champion the company values and objectives such as CES and GFQ.
- Supervise and coordinate all team members ensuring guests receive prompt and courteous service and all areas of the operation are running as per resort standard procedures and policies.
- Supervise and inspect guest rooms, corridors, pantry, and staircase and lift landings as per standards.
- Supervise deep cleaning and special task schedules, ensuring all rooms and floor areas are cleaned as per resort standards.
- Supervise and reports to the Cluster Executive Housekeeper regarding the upkeep of furnishings, facilities, and equipment.
- Carry out good communication with team members, ensuring performance is effectively managed.
- Supervise that team attends to duty in proper uniform, on time, and well-groomed.
- Identifies and ensures the highest possible standard of cleanliness and maintenance of guest rooms and corridors.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.