A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Company Name||The Arts Club Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare General Cashier’s sections of daily cash receipts, recapitulations and passes them together with the bank deposits and remittance envelopes to the Income Auditor.
- Function as custodian of petty cash fund and administer petty cash disbursements to colleagues in accordance with Club Policies. Ensure that the fund is counted and reconciled at the end of the day.
- Review and determine all payments due and to submit the payment requests and disbursement schedule to Head of Finance for review and signature prior to the actual preparation of cheques.
- Prepare cheque payments and submit them, with supporting documents for final approval and signatures of the Head of Finance and General Manager.
- Prepare month-end report closing of Accounts Payable, VAT, Accruals, Provisions.
- The Paymaster checks the attendance sheets, with the supporting documents such as Leave Form, Payroll Notification, Sick Leave Form, Time and Attendance system, etc., and enters the attendance details into the payroll system.
- Print payroll reports, check the salary register with a monthly attendance sheet, and tally gross and net pay of all individuals for the month, by the department.
- Prepare all payroll reports and Journal vouchers as per the standards.
- Oversee aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Setting costing and suggesting pricing based on benchmarks for new assignments.
- Coordinate with other departments and provide valuable information and feedback.
- Make sure all bills regardless of personal and company are settled on time.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.