A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Supervisor”.
|Company Name||Royal Catering|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,000 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Apply Now : [email protected]
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare new offers and contracts as per the HR manager’s provided details.
- Communicate employment and visa requirements to new joiners upon acceptance of the offer.
- Collect and check all submitted documents and liaise with PRO for visa/work permit application.
- Prepare quota of designations for MOL application.
- Coordinate with Tawteen for approval and clearance of new positions.
- Prepare all necessary arrangements before the arrival of a new employee (if applicable), i.e. flight, temporary accommodation, airport pick-up.
- Initiate SAP onboarding and update the online onboarding tool upon completion of manager’s equipment requests.
- Request settling in-allowance and accommodation cheque for a new employee (if applicable).
- Prepare to join date confirmation letters.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.