A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Mansions Middle East|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ACA | ICAEW|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Benefits||Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces|
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Monitoring accounts receivables and making collection calls and or sending emails to clients when needed.
- Assisting accountants with basic accounting functions such as generating billing reports, posting cash receipts, etc.
- Corresponding with clients on invoice inquiries rejected invoices etc.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.