A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: Casa Mia Building Trading LLC
Casa Mia Building Trading LLC
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CFA
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Resolve valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Prepare VAT filing and VAT reimbursement.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Ability to coach and develop junior members of the team.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
- Good knowledge in the MS office package, (with required proficiency in Excel)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.