A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Financial Controller”.
Company Name: JP Trading LLC
JP Trading LLC
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA | CMA
Experience: 4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimization plans and opportunity forecasting.
- Oversee all company accounts and investments.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants.
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Clear and fluent English communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.