A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Manager Taxation”.
Company Name: Grant Thornton Middle East
Grant Thornton Middle East
Qualification: Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | ACA | CA
Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | ACA | CA
Experience: 3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Participate in business development activities and contribute to the sales pitch, for the Tax team and wider firm.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the full range of the firm’s services and take an active role in selling services across service lines.
- To act as a key point of contact within the firm for international tax. This will involve responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Build rapport with clients and develop an in-depth understanding of the client’s business and expectations.
- Meet client’s demands, keeping them up to date on the progress of projects and updates in technical issues.
- Present high-quality work with minimal input from Directors or Partners.
- Coordinating work with other colleagues globally to drive the Transaction Tax engagements
- Ensure that the firm’s quality control procedures are adhered to.
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, whilst exercising judgment within agreed parameters.
- Experience in working for Accounting/professional service firm.
- Good Communication Skills and good computer knowledge.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.