A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Assistant Accountant”.
Company Name: Global Gases Group
Global Gases Group
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
- Identify errors and take actions for improvement.
- Analyze intercompany transactions, and generate invoices.
- Review accounting systems and processes and proactively make suggestions for improvements.
- Prepare accurate, timely monthly financial statement reports and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information in accordance with our established schedule and with inputs from all departments.
- Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual account reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance.
- Clear and fluent English communication skills.
- Team player with a high level of motivation.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.