A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Fujairah Building Industries]
Fujairah Building Industries]
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
6,000 AED – 7,500 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare finance cost summary with analysis on monthly basis.
- Review bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis and highlight outstanding issues.
- Vendor creation for HO & Property group companies.
- Support in driving process improvements in the design and implementation phase
- Contribute to defining process improvements.
- BPC consolidation for half-yearly and final accounts for health care Group.
- Verify and post ICM entries in the system in absence of an ICM Accountant.
- Participate in the adoption of new accounting standards (IAS/IFRS), attend pieces of training, prepare files, and analyze the impact on DFC Group.
- Support DFC in budget preparation by providing the required information.
- Identify areas of process/system improvements & implementation of the same.
- Assist the other units in promoting the adoption of leading practices to enhance ADDC’s performance.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.