A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Marketing Coordinator”.
Company Name: Dubai Parks and Resorts
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED Plus Commission
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 500-1000 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Medical Insurance | Peformance Based Bounces
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Be the first point of contact for departmental queries, redirecting as appropriate.
- Performs extra duties as requested by the Sales & Marketing head and support the Brand Manager in daily operations.
- Coordinate events within the park and ensure communication with all internal stakeholders is done in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with park colleagues to ensure in-park communications, signage, leaflets, etc. are up-to-date and in stock.
- Responsible for marketing administration, control, and communication.
- Ensure Social Media agency submits its content calendars in advance for smooth communications.
- Be the day to day contact for the social media agency in case any information or approvals are required for content development.
- Raise Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for any products and services required by the sales and marketing department, ensuring that tracking of items purchased is monitored and followed up on a regular basis.
- Handles confidential or classified material and ensures the code of confidentiality is kept at all times while maintaining professional office etiquette and discretion.
- Carries out secretarial and administrative duties in a professional and courteous manner, assisting the marketing & sales team to carry out duties and achieve targets.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the management team.
- Good communication/presentation skills.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.