A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
Company Name: Confidential]
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CISI | ICAEW
ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CISI | ICAEW
Experience: 6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Contact and review existing client portfolios.
- Make recommendations where appropriate.
- Prepare client documents from these recommendations.
- Introduce new clients to the business using your skills in prospecting and networking.
- Graduate-level or equivalent life experience.
- Strong presentation, communication, and persuasion/sales skills.
- IT Literate, Self Starter, and Goal-Driven.
- Report on the company’s financial health.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Commitment to compliance with standard operating procedures.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.