A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Imperial Knight]
Qualification: Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree
Experience: 4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Obtain information from all departments to ensure records are accurate and complete and that accounts receivable ledgers and journals are up to date.
- Assist the General Manager in driving the Annual Financial Budgets, Forecasts, and Long Term Planning strategies in a structured manner (including preparation of Review Templates) and ensure adherence to processes and timelines.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Review bank reconciliation statements on monthly basis and highlight outstanding issues.
- Develop business processes and accounting policies and procedures to promote.
- Record daily accounting transactions such as Sales Invoices, Receipt Vouchers, Payment Vouchers, etc.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Report on the company’s financial health.
- Audit financial transactions and documents.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Quality control industry experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including GAAP- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Minimum of 3 years’ total experience in accounting.
- Commitment to compliance with standard operating procedures.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.