A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Tax Manager”.
Company Name: MBG Corporate Services
MBG Corporate Services
Qualification: ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CA | CMA
ACCA | ICAEW | CPA | CA | CMA
Experience: 7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Technical delivery of VAT compliance and consulting practices.
- Handle the firm’s clients and be responsible for generating new business.
- Identify and communicate to the Client how the vast depth of Accounting and Taxation knowledge coupled with tailor-made products and services that can be leveraged to build appropriate solutions for the Customers.
- Network with external Organisations and build strategic alliances to build the brand value of MBG.
- Support product development initiatives, as required.
- Conduct periodic research and report market intelligence on competitive activity.
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to internal units to improve/structure service offerings.
- Enable and leverage the revenue growth opportunities for the MBG Group as a whole and the VAT areas in particular.
- Ability to do cross selling of other services of the firm.
- Drive retention and growth of people – a good people manager.
- Strong working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Auditing Standards (IAS).
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.