A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
Company Name: QNA Marcom
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CA | CFA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | CA | CFA | MBA
Experience: 6 – 8 years of Experience Required
6 – 8 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Developing finance and accounting policies and processes aligned with organization objectives.
- Preparing consolidated financial statements as well as monthly and annual statutory accounts.
- Analyzing management ratios and determining weekly production targets.
- Ensuring a balanced credit risk with cash flow management, reconciliation, and internal controls.
- Administering payroll and end-of-service benefits for 125+ employees.
- Managing all relationships with auditors, financial organizations, and local banking institutions.
- Leading a stringent annual internal audit to ensure compliance with DMCC regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication (oral and written) skills are essential.
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs).
- Prepare court-mandated annual accounting reports and inventories for client discharges as necessary.
- Act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Actively support the organization’s Emiratisation plans and development initiatives.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.