A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Payables Accountant”.
Company Name: Tanami Properties
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
ACCA | CPA | CMA | ICAEW | CA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Using workflow to audit Vendor and Employee processed invoices.
- Prepares and reviews a proposal that contains invoices due to be paid.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of accounting business practices, terms, and concepts.
- Obtain, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, and data.
- Check the accuracy of invoices.
- Input and code invoice to cost center.
- Match Invoices with Purchase Order (if applicable)
- Support the month-end process by providing supporting documentation for month end journals
- Strong background in VAT and Tax Computations.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.