A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Finance Manager”.
Company Name: AW ROSTAMANI GROUP
AW ROSTAMANI GROUP
Qualification: MBA (Finance) | CFA | ACCA | CPA
MBA (Finance) | CFA | ACCA | CPA
Experience: 8 – 10 years of Experience Required
8 – 10 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Meet accounting standards of AWR Corporate statutory requirements and compliance with IFRS requirements.
- Manage external reporting being the lead interface with auditors ensuring timely completion of the audit.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly closure and submission of monthly MIS reports and Board presentations reports and maintain the integrity of the financial reporting process
- Preparing annual budget and forecasts by monitoring & analyzing the reasonableness & accuracy of budgetary requests.
- Monitoring & analyzing variances against budgeted estimates and tracking KPIs
- Provide financial support in the development of strategic and commercial plans
- Provide financial advice to make sound business decisions and positively contribute to the profitable growth of Lumia by closely working with the Management in monitoring financial and non-financial information and recommending corrective actions.
- Analyze and evaluate inventory orders and purchase orders and ensure that costs are, and commercial terms are validated.
- Evaluate customer pricing and commercial terms to ensure Budget profit plan adherence.
- Governance of the project/contract related business in order to ensure achievement of Budgeted profitability and manage the commercial contractual risks and cost validation/ pricing from bidding to certification and cash collection.
- Develop reliable Cash flow projection and monitor the working capital including debtors and inventory.
- Co-ordinate with CCD team for validation of credibility of the customer before signing their credit application for board approval;
- Establishing new and review existing policies & procedures to ensure sound internal control to safeguard the company assets and transactions are correctly reported.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.
How to Apply?
Please Email your CV/Resume to [email protected]
Please Call +971 4292 9129