A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Civil Engineer”.
Company Name: Al Sad Al Rafie Electromechanical
Al Sad Al Rafie Electromechanical
Qualification: Qualified Civil Engineer with Muncipality License
Qualified Civil Engineer with Muncipality License
Experience: 3 – 4 years of Experience Required
3 – 4 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Planning the execution of the Civil Works.
- Follow up authority approvals with consultants and authorities.
- Advise design time on authority requirements.
- Coordinate Civil Works execution with the MEP works.
- General project control and management.
- Review Material Submittals, Method of Statements and Shop Drawing before submission to the client.
- Ensuring that the highest safety standards are followed by the subcontractors.
- Coordinate with client for engineering approvals and inspections.
- Track the progress of civil activities and expedite civil contractors.
- Perform quantity calculations.
- Planning, managing, and cost control associated with the construction project from outset until completion.
- Produce AutoCAD schematics, sketches, and drawings for engineering design and reports.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.