A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Confidential
Qualification: Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Master Degree | Bachelour Degree
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED Plus Commission
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED Plus Commission
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for the organization.
- Supervise and ensure the efficient working of all financial transactions in the organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in the account reconciliation process on a monthly basis.
- Monitor the authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.