A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Fire Shield LLC
Fire Shield LLC
Qualification: ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
4,500 AED – 6,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the underlying books and records (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- Perform balance sheet reconciliation, monitor aging items, and execute clearings.
- Perform month-end closing procedures including but not limited to Sales, COGS, and GP Reconciliation.
- Coordinate with the sales coordinator to ensure the correct allocation of credit notes.
- Entering in a timely manner all transactions (supplier Invoices, Payments, Receipts…etc) on QuickBooks Online accounting software and ensuring that all entries are posted on the correct cost centers.
- Ensuring proper filing and archiving on the cloud.
- Reconciling cash and bank account on daily basis.
- Entering month-end entries as part of the month-end closing procedure.
- Prepare and submit VAT reports.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.