A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai (DXB), United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Seaways International DMCC
Seaways International DMCC
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
ACCA | CPA | CIMA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Responsible for accounts payable functions and Assist in Accounting.
- Vendor payments in a timely manner and Chasing of outstanding invoices.
- Logging, resolving, and clearing queries while liaising with internal departments.
- Dealing with enquires over the phone/ mail and resolving accounting issues.
- Processing of Overseas and local suppliers Invoices and timely payment
- Allocation of Job order nos and follow up with LPO.
- The candidate must have good coordination skills to join our team.