A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Accountant”.
Company Name: Kemipex
Qualification: ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
ACCA | CPA | CFA | CMA | CA | MBA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Preparing Cash and bank status daily.
- Checking all the Bank Balances and projecting the flow of cash and Credit, in order to meet the future payments required.
- Fund Transfers and Settlements.
- Data entry and Filing.
- Preparing cheques, transfer letters for payments.
- Booking all vendor invoices in MS. Dynamics and completing vendor reconciliation timely.
- Preparing all the required Bank correspondence letters.
- Filing & maintaining all the bank payments vouchers, receipt voucher, Contra vouchers, Journal vouchers,
- Posting all PDC vouchers and filing.
- Accounting for VAT and must be familiar with all rules and regulations of UAE VAT law
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.