A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
Company Name: Flora Hospitality
Qualification: Master Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Master Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA
Experience: 2 – 3 years of Experience Required
2 – 3 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Develop internal audit scope and audit plans.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document processes.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain the accuracy.
- Acquire, analyze, and evaluate accounting documentation.
- Identify loopholes and share risk aversion methods and cost savings.
- Performing risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what should be covered in audits.
- Assessing how well the business is complying with rules and regulations and informing management of any issues that need addressing.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.