A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, and competent candidate for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
Company Name: Confidential
Qualification: ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
ACCA | MBA | M.COM | ICAEW | CPA
Experience: 0 – 1 years of Experience Required
0 – 1 years of Experience Required
Monthly Salary: 3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
3,000 AED – 4,000 AED
Employment Type: Full Time | Permanent
Full Time | Permanent
Company Size: 100-500 Employees
Benefits: Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Medical Insurance | Performance based bonus
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
- Immediately available to join the job.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Statements of Stockholders’ Equity, and Cash Flow Statements.
- Establishing and enhancing MIS and accounting reporting structure.
- Presenting final accounts and projects to the senior management of clients.
- Devising strategies at the team level to ensure timelines are met.
- Ensuring accuracy and completeness of tax accounting in accordance with the business timetable.
- Preparation, validation, and submission of monthly and quarterly VAT returns.
- The candidate must have good excel skills to join our team.